Thread: How to get automatic updates for Experimental Add-ons in Firefox?

How to get automatic updates for Experimental Add-ons in Firefox?

Hi there, i am having the issue with the Mozilla Firefox add on that i need to solve but not getting any method so finally asking the same to your. My query is How to automatic updates for Experimental Add-ons in Firefox? I have downloaded the experimental addon and i need to update them manually which is very frustrating so i need a help for the automatic update for experimental add on. Hope you will help me for this issue.

Re: How to get automatic updates for Experimental Add-ons in Firefox?

I think now you wont have to frustrate with the manual update of the experimental add on of the Firefox. Now you can use the "EAVE" extension which will let you know about the update of the experimental add on that you are using with your browser and unable to update automatically. This will prompt you for the release of the update. So if you like it then use it. Thanks

If you use experimental add-ons, then you are probably aware that AMO does not notify you when updates to these add-ons become available. Hmph! EAVE stands for Experimental Add-ons VErsion update check, kinda catchy huh? Better than EAVUC or some such. So you're probably thinking, OK grbradt, I'm mildly interested, what happens if I dare to download this thing? Well then, here is all about EAVE. First, a beautiful golden bell icon will appear in the bottom-right corner of your statusbar. With this bell, you are telling the world: "I have class. I am important" Yes, it's that beautiful. I am pleased to tell you that this little dinger can be located anywhere on your statusbar using dragndrop.

I have gone through all the detail about the Firefox extension that you have given me still unable to download the same so if you help me to download the same then it will be helpful for me to manage the experimental add on of the Firefox. Also having one issue that i need to solve and it is with the download windows. Can i manage the download on the browser and not on the separate window. Help me please.

To download the extension of the Mozilla Firefox you have to go to the Mozilla Homepage and their you can get all the extension download for Firefox browser that you are looking for. You can also check out the link given below which is having the download method for extension from the Mozilla Firefox.
    How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?

As you have asked about the something to work with the Download window then there is an extension of the Firefox is there which will manage the Download on the status bar of the browser and downloads will not open the separate window for the same. This extension is known as the Download status bar. To know more about the add click on the link given below
    How to change the Firefox download location?