Thread: Need to modify reading format for Webpages in Mozilla Firefox

Need to modify reading format for Webpages in Mozilla Firefox

Whenever we read the content on the Webpage at that we get the default look of the webpage that is set up by the host which is boring some time. So i Need to modify reading format for Webpages in Mozilla Firefox So that we can get the format as i want to and take the interest in reading the data on the webpage. So if you have any tools then let me know about the same. Thank you

Re: Need to modify reading format for Webpages in Mozilla Firefox

The wait of your get over for the reading the content on the Webpage with default format now you can customize the reading format of the Webpages with the help of the extension of the Mozilla Firefox which is known as the "TidyRead". This add on will let you manage the webpage reading format according to your requirement. Don't want to say more just download the same see the performance of the same yourself.

TidyRead is a service that extracts the text from almost any web site and displays it on an easy to read page that removes all of the clutter that can make reading on the internet so hard sometimes. While reading is one of the main activities on the internet, a lot of sites pay very little attention to the readability of their text and the display on smart phones, such as iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones. Instead, the reader's eye is constantly drawn to other UI elements, ads, and widgets. This problem is even worse when surfing on smart phones. TidyRead is setting to change this and makes online reading and surfing on smart phones enjoyable.

After the installation of the same you will come to know about the feature of the same from the extension itself. This extension is added to the status bar and can be manage the Webpage from there only. As you are getting the default reading format of the Webpage before now this extension will let you change the background and font size of the Webpage in the Firefox browser. That all i know about it

Thanks a lot friends, I have been also looking for something like this only which i have got here. This extension let the user to manage the webpage look and feel as they want. You can increase the size of the page and also change the color of the webpage by this extension. You can also change the font of the Webpage to one which you like to. The option of the same will allow to decide the width of the Webpage.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the "TidyRead".
    1. Open the Browser
    2. Go to the Tools Menu
    3. Click on Add on Menu item
    4. Search for TidyRead
    5. Click on the Add to Firefox
    6. Click on install
    7. Restart the Browser.

Thats it!!!!!