Thread: How to access yahoo services easily in Google Chrome?

How to access yahoo services easily in Google Chrome?

I am using the Google Chrome Browser which is very fast and light weight browser which enhance with most of the feature. But i am having one issue with the same that is How to access yahoo services easily in Google Chrome? So that i can manage my mail and yahoo account easily without opening ant tab. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to access yahoo services easily in Google Chrome?

You can use the add on of the Google Chrome which supports all the yahoo services with the Google Chrome browser that i think you are looking for. This extension is known as the "Yahoo Mail for Google Chrome" which let you use the yahoo account and other services from your browsers toolbar. So download the extension for the browser and see how it work for the Google Chrome.

This Widget allow you to collect your yahoo! Mail. If you have installed the Widget to Google Chrome browser then you have the access Yahoo mail for Google Chrome. This add on easily and simply checks Yahoo mail and your mail Box unread count. This are now having the support for more language. If you have downloaded the new version of the same extension then you will be able to see the full window for the yahoo main. Thats all i know about it.

After the download of this extension you will notice an icon is added to the Toolbar of the Google Chrome which is shown as the yahoo icon. Now all you have to do is to click on the icon and enter the email id and password of your yahoo account which will open the yahoo mail account on pop menu itself. The main advantage of this is that you can compose the mail also. And also can see the sent and other folder of the Yahoo mail.

If you need to download the extension for the same then it better to go to the Google Chrome homepage from where you can download the same. For that just go to the Extension page of the Google Chrome and then make internal search of the same and if you got the same then click on the install button and that will install the same on your browser. You can also take the help of the link given below.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

To download the extension of the Google Chrome you have to go through the steps given which will make the download of the same to your browser,

• Start the Google Chrome
    • Go to the Tools
    • Go to the extension
    • Click in Get More Extension
    • Type the name of the Search and hit enter
    • Click on install button
    • That it!!!