Thread: Using Personal Antispam on MAC

Using Personal Antispam on MAC

Hi,
    I am looking for a most effective solution for blocking spamming on mail. I am using a Mac book and my emails are configured under Mail. I am noticing that there are various junk mails coming in the mail each and every day. To stop this I want to use Personal Antispam on it. I want to know does this tool is quiet useful for this purpose. And what are the other benefits for the same.

Re: Using Personal Antispam on MAC

If you have purchased Internet Security Barrier suite then Personal Antispam is included in it. So here you does not need to buy additional services and waste you money. If you get this internet suite you will get NetBarrier, VirusBarrier and Personal AntiSpam with it. You can protect your internet, network and mails by this suite. This all comes in a single pack.

Personal Antispam is a very effective spam blocker for Mac. It has a statistical filter which knows whether messages are valid or spam. As and when you use Personal Antispam, lexical filtering will become more efficient. You can use the blacklist features to stop those emails which are sending you mails continously. On the other hand you have the whitelist which is a list of addresses whose messages are always accepted as valid. The white list allows you to minimize potential false spam. You can always allow senders to present in Address Book.

This spam tool has an filter url support where it searches certain URLs and the way URLs appear in the messages to better detect spam. So by this it becomes more effective for usage. It also filter your attachments to detect the threat immediately. Other than this you can use Intego NetBarrier X5 is the Internet security solution for Macintosh computers running Mac OS X, providing comprehensive protection against intrusions from the Internet or LAN.

The tool comes with the complete pack of Internet Security Barrier. The most effective among the tools is VirusBarrier X5 which gives out security quick & easy antivirus solution easy for Macintosh computers. Like all other antivirus is effective, supports real-time analysis and application, supports flexible analysis, etc. It also has a ability to analyze iPhone and iPod touch to detect malware and disable the Windows virus scan.

Intego Personal Antispam is a tool to fight as spam received by e-mail (spam). The software looks for messages in different ways to correctly identify spam. To do this, verify content, layout, links in the text, or if the sender is a list of addresses of known spammers or instead a list of safe addresses. The program then takes care of sorting mail for a considerable time saving. Intego Personal Antispam is a smart filter since, as and when it is used, it will refine its methods of detection based on the messages you consider spam and those who are not.