Thread: Twitter tool recommendation for social networking

Twitter tool recommendation for social networking

Hi,
    I am a frequent user of Twitter. I have lots of users on the same. I use it to display some local information and news to the my users on it. I am searching for some really useful twitter plug ins for better usage. Like for sharing files on it which is the most simple plug ins. Same question lies for video sharing. And also post your recommendations for the same.

Re: Twitter tool recommendation for social networking

You can opt for Tweetafile. It is a plug in by which you can share files via Twitter. What happens is that via mail we can only share text and pictures that too in small size. But by this you can now send videos, picture packs, docs, etc and share the same with your friends and individuals. This is possible by doing with Tweetafile. The same can be access via phone, web or api.

That right by Tweetafile you can share videos online by it. File sharing thus becomes popular by this. You just need a twitter account with that and you can add your file in it and then share out the same. It is possible to secure that by using password so that on one can take out files without your permission. This actually works on the basis of multiple image sharing sites which supports all the document formats.

There is a very simple tool called Twonvert. Tihs tool is an app which helps you to convert your text into sms language. That means if you have a long text on your message then you can use this and create a short sms reply out of it. This becomes very useful while replying. The only problem with this tool is that it cannot hold more than 140 characters.

One of the tool which I use frequently on Twitter is WhostTalkin. Here is the explanation of what does this simple application do. It helps you to search for those conversation specifically in which you are interested. Like for example game. The application will list you the details of conversation currently going on gaming. You can then join them.

There are numerous twitter plug ins. Like the TwitterJobSearch where yOu can search for basic jobs which are most frequent needs. For that you can use TwitterJobSearch tool. This is a nice service which lets you to get your proper job postings on the twitter. There is a similar service where you want to let your Twitter access down if there are heavy users. It can be done by IsTwitterDown plug in.