Thread: Need to set Reminder in Google Chrome browser

Need to set Reminder in Google Chrome browser

Hi Friends, I am having one issue with the Google Chrome browser. I Need to set Reminder in Google Chrome browser so that i can get the alarm for the task that i have to perform by setting the reminder for that task and also perform the same task. So if you know how to perform the same in Google Chrome then let me know about that. Thanks you

Re: Need to set Reminder in Google Chrome browser

Hey your are lucky that the Google Chrome have developed an extension to work with the reminder in the Google Chrome browser. This will empower the user of it to set the reminder for their task so that they can get remind for the task. All you have to do is to just download the extension and set the reminder and you will come to know about the performance of the same.

Simply set reminders so you wouldn't get carried away with browsing.. remind yourself of online stuff that you want to do later, job tasks that need to be done at a specific time, or just about anything that you would hate to miss! Moreover, you can set a reminder while browsing from your PC at work and get reminded while browsing on your laptop at home!. You can get more about in here

After the installation of the same on your browser you will get the icon on the toolbar on clicking which will display the box to name the task. Just name the task and select the timing and date that you wish to set reminder for. And click on the save button to save the setting. And you will get reminder at that time to finish the task.I hope you will like the same as i liked it. Thanks

Hey thanks for all you help that you have provided me with the set up of the reminder on the Google Chrome and i have liked all the description about the same. But as i am new for the Google Chrome browser and don't know much about the Google Chrome. So if you help me with the download of the extension in Google Chrome browser then it will be easier for me to use the same on my browser.

To download the extension of the Google Chrome you have to go to the Homepage of the Google Chrome browser and then make the internal search for the same extension. It will display the extension that you have searched for. Now click on install button and it will get downloaded to your browser. Thanks