Thread: How to Send a letter by the Internet

How to Send a letter by the Internet

hi
    i am student and i live in hostel for my study. Actually i want to communicate with my family by letter. There are latest technology has came which is , i can sent the letter via Internet but i don't have much information about that so any one tell me that how to Send a letter by the Internet?

Re: How to Send a letter by the Internet

You can send your letter with acknowledgment of receipt 24 hours on 24, without leaving your home. Just because you send your letter as a computer file (PDF, Word document, JPEG image, ...) on the Post website for the latest print, fold and put under the freeing. It is Simple and fast, the electronic registered letter has the same legal value as a classic letter with proof of electronic filing, maintained for 3 years, you can attest to the contents of your letter. Sending a letter via the Internet costs a little more expensive than a conventional transmission. Make sure that the price depends on the number of pages you want to send, the destination address and the use or not a return receipt.

Make sure that Your letter must be in the form of a computer file when you used Send a letter via the Internet facility.You can also use some post

office documents like
    # Text file (. Txt)
    # Fichier image (.gif,.jpg,.tif,.bmp) Image file (.. Gif, jpg,. Tif,. Bmp)
    # Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) Adobe Acrobat (. Pdf)
    # Microsoft Word (.doc) Microsoft Word (. Doc)
    # Microsoft Excel (.xls) Microsoft Excel (. Xls)
    make sure that You have several options to edit your post.You can also print a document, add text manuscript (eg a signature) and scan with your scanner. Just then simply save it as an image (JPG for example).
    Last edited by Techguru01; 28-02-2010 at 06:06 AM.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you want to manage your recommended, you must create a free account on the website of La Poste. You can also go to the address http://www.laposte.fr/lre. If this is your first shipment, click the Create your account. then Complete the form with your details. Your address will be used when sending your return receipt. after that enter email address and choose password. Then receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided. . Click on the link provided to confirm your registration.make sure that when Your registration is confirmed and then your account active. After that your latter has ready to sent to other.
    Last edited by deveritt; 28-02-2010 at 06:09 AM.

Your account is now active. You can now send registered letters directly via the Internet. You can now send registered letters directly via the Internet. You can also choose payment method as well as payment information in system after If you chose to send the letter with a receipt, you will receive by mail a few days later, after your letter has been delivered to the recipient. You also need to save it .The Post kept for 1 year a copy of your letter and mail for 3 years proof electronic filing. This service allows you to check the validity of your electronic evidence with the information it contains. . This ensures that the file of evidence has not been falsified. Finally The service informs you when the validation of your proof.