Thread: Google video chat plugin problem

Google video chat plugin problem

Hello firends i have installed the google talk on my system. I amusing a dell desktop running with the windows 7. Recently i have installed the google video plugin and then i restarted the browser which it asks for as soon as the installation completes. But when i try to use it it appears as it is not installed on my system? please help me to solve this Google video chat plugin problem

Re: Google video chat plugin problem

The google chat video plugin problem is might appearing on your system because the version of the google talk which you are using may not be supported by it. So i would request you to uninstall the google talk application and download and install the latest version of the google talk application and try to install the plugin on this.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Thanks a lot Techguru01 for the reply i would like to inform you that even though i was using the latest version of the google talk application on my system i uninstalled it on my system then i downloaded the latest version from google and installed it on my system but the same thing happened again.

if its not a version problem it might be a problem due to a previously installed google talk plugin so if possible try to uninstall or remove the google talk plugin from your system and then again try to re install the Google talk and video and voice chat plugin and remember to restart the browser . Hope this will help you.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Thanks you very much tech guru but this idea too is not able to solve my problem because even after uninstalling the google chrome plugin from the system and then reinstalling the Google talk and video and voice chat plugin again on it does not help me at all so i am waiting fora different idea please help.

If you are facing the google video chat plugin problem still the it would be better that you stop searching and try to use a different application like the Skype. This is an ultimate solution to all your problem which does not require a plugin for it all you need to do is to install it by double clicking the setup file.