Thread: Unable to add tabs in google chrome

Unable to add tabs in google chrome

My compaq laptop is installed with the windows 7 operating system. I am using the google chrome browser for browsing the internet. For some reason i am facing a weird problem with the google chrome i cannot add a single tab in google chrome browser whenever i try to add a tab nothing happens. please help to get rid of this problem.

Re: Unable to add tabs in google chrome

It appears as your system files associated with google chrome have corrupted so the best possible solution to get rid of this problem is to reinstall the google chrome browser once again on your system after uninstalling it. The re-installation will repair all the damages that has been done to the file . Hope this helps.

Most probably your system is corrupted with a virus which might have changed some of the registry values so i would recommend you to download the malware bytes antimalware utility on your system and try to install it. After you finish the installation try to run a quick scan on you system remove the viruses detected and then your problem will be solved.

Sounds as your google chrome browser files are corrupted so i think you will have to uninstall it completely from your system and then reinstall by using a fresh copy of the google chrome setup from google. Use the freshly downloaded copy of the browser for the installation this will definitely fix the issue.

I think that you have installed some add-ons which is causing all such problem that you are not even allowed to add a single tab so i would request you to remove the add-ons which you may have installed on your machine pretty recently. If this do not solve the issue do a fresh install so there would be no add ons installed.

Seems as your system is infected by a maliciour program which has corrupted your system files and you need to remove it so that you can add the tabs in google chrome for this i would request you to download the Microsoft security essential and install it on your machine. Also try to upgrade the program before the scan
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain