Thread: How to backup mails on MobileMe

How to backup mails on MobileMe

Hi,
    I am trying to get out the exact use of webmail on MobileMe account. I am going to get the account soon especially for the backup of mails. I atleast can restore them on need. But on the same has what I can do more on MobileMeaccount. And what does webmail offers same on it. How to enable that and does this service is an different which is chargeable or it accompany mobileme.

Re: How to backup mails on MobileMe

It is a very useful tool. Like for example you're in the office, and the Pc which you are using is not working or has any issue. At that moment you need your mails urgent. It is completely possible to receive and send emails with your personal address me.com. By using Webmail you can exactly do the same and that is too frequently. So that keeps more flexibility.

Under Alias you can create Alias from your address xxxx@me.com. For example you can create an address of your choice like abc@me.com and all emails sent at this address alias will be directed to your address xxxx@me.com. You can create as many alias addresses as you want! This is handy if you do not want to give your real email address or do not leave it lying on forums, sites etc. and avoid spam.

For reasons of security and confidentiality, be sure to click on the button Logout at the top right corner of the homepage of your account MobileMe every time you leave the service Webmail and The computer that you used on that occasion. This will ensure that anyone can access your emails. No doubt that this service can be very useful if you need to consult fairly regularly your emails while you're away from your home

Apple MobileMe is paid service offered by Apple, MobileMe can store all your e-mails, contacts and calendars online and access them from either an iPhone, Mac, PC or the Web. When you subscribe to MobileMe, you have an address e-mail@me.com. If you have an iPhone, messages that arrive at that address are automatically synchronized push mode: so you are immediately notified of their arrival in real time. Read more - Apple MOBILEME Service: Webmail for mac osx

By this software you can manage your calendar and photo gallery online. By signing in you can have a space for online storage of 20GB (e-mail + photos + documents), access from your terminal. You can locate your iPhone if you do not know where you left it hanging and remotely display a message and trigger an audible and remotely delete all data on your iPhone in case of theft or loss.