Thread: How to play Avalanche!! in Google Chrome?

How to play Avalanche!! in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I am a big fan of the "Avalanche!!" that i play all the time. I have recently installed the Google Chrome browser and need to play Avalanche!! on the same, so that while working should start the same game for refreshing on the browser itself and do not start the application separately. But the problem is that i am not finding any way for How to play Avalanche!! in Google Chrome?. Need your help to resolve this issue. Thanks

Re: How to play Avalanche!! in Google Chrome?

If you need to play the Avalanche!! game on your browser then you have to download the extension of the Google Chrome that works with the Avalanche!! and also this extension is named as "Avalanche!!". This extension will be installed on your browsers toolbar and when you need to refresh yourself then just click on the Icon of this from the toolbar and you will get the pop up menu to play the game. So download the extension and enjoy playing game on Google Chrome.

Dodge the falling icicles! How long can you survive? Install this fun game to kill time while waiting for slow sites to load, talking on the phone, or any other time you'd like a distraction! To start the game, hit any key. Use the arrow keys to move your character, and dodge the falling icicles. Avalanche is a fun little game coded in javascript utilizing the canvas element.

You can download the extension from the Google Chrome extension page which will allow you to download the same. This extension is completely refreshing for the people who work all the time on the computer and need to relax. You can start the game by pressing the "S" key from the Keyboard and control the moves of the same in the arrow key from the keyboard.

Hey i have tried the game and liked it most. It is really stress reliever and can be play with the easily by the keyboard. But i have got some issue with the same. The sound of the game is not working even after the clicking on the Music button. So tell me why i am not getting the voice. Any ways thanks to Google Chrome for supporting such a nice extension.

If you are not getting the Music then you have to toggle the "S" key from the keyboard which will make the sound enable in the game. You can know about this better on the extension page of the Google Chrome. And also can download the same. To go directly to the extension page and download the same click here