Thread: Web page doesn't show images, getting red x's, or broken links

Web page doesn't show images, getting red x's, or broken links

hi friend
    i am daily used my home computer for my personal used. I have installed Linux operating system. Actually since few days i got some problem like when i work on web page at web browser that time it doesn't show me the images.I getting red blank page or sometime get broken link so i totally confused what is going on. Is that any browse issue? or any different issue so please any body tell me that why Web page doesn't show images ?
    http://forums.techarena.in/guides-tutorials/1135890.htm

Re: Web page doesn't show images, getting red x's, or broken links

A web page is a such type of document which contents of information that is suitable in WWW means world wide web and after that you can also access it via web browser as well as it will displayed on the screen of computer. The contents of the web page has bee written in HTML or XHTML format language. You can also see the images as well as some video on screen of the computer system. But some time images which are on the internet and when you create any web page for seeing any type of information or some written detail that time if you would get any problem from web page for displaying images then you can also go to the HTML help section for additional information and help with HTML and web design.

Basically when you used internet that time you will see some web pages for images and other important details. Make sure that when you browse the internet there are number f issue can be occurred with our web pages because of some internet connection or any other issue for all of the images or pictures to not appear or be displayed as a broken image as shown in the image to the right. Firstly there are so many reason for create that type of issue like The web page is not pointing to the correct location (URL) of the image. As well s there are also any other reason like Your browser, spyware, or other protection software is blocking images from third-party web pages.so if the image is being hosted on different or alternate server then firstly right click the image or you can also broken icon and after that click the properties and then in properties windows you see the URL of the image then copy that link into your address bar and remove the name of the image. There are also some other issue like heavily traffic because it may possible that so many people visit the site at a time so you need to visit same web page after few hours.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

In computer system so many person also used spyware protection for the protect the system from outsider so if you have installed any spyware in system then try disable the spyware software program to verify that they are blocking it. You can also find out the location of the images like you can try that search any file name in Google which is a famous search engine so This will not resolve the missing image on the page you were visiting but may allow you to find the image being shown on a different web page. If your facing more problem regarding images in web pages then you can also visit to the HTML help section for additional information,we know that mostly web pages has been created by HTML or XHTML format language so you can use help section with HTML.

A computer system will not display the images when internet is almost always an issue with the computer you're on and not the web page you're visiting. Many web browsers support the ability to disable any images from being displayed to help with load time for users with slower Internet connection. Verify this option is not enabled by following the below steps. Make sure that many types of web browser support to the disable of any images from being displayed to help with load time for users with slower Internet connection./so you also need to verify the option which is not enabled. There are such a browser like internet explore as well as Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer go to the multimedia setting ad check that setting as well as if your using Mozilla Firefox then you need to check "Load Images" check box.