Thread: What is ImTranslator in Firefox?

What is ImTranslator in Firefox?

I am having a query regarding the ImTranslator that is the add on of the Firefox. What is ImTranslator in Firefox? and what it does. I am using the "Translator" add on of the Firefox which translate the word and sentence and want to know about the ImTranslator and difference between both the add on. So help me to find out the solution of the same. Thank you

Re: What is ImTranslator in Firefox?

The ImTranslator are more advance then the Translator add on of the Firefox. The Translator will make the translation only but if you are using the ImTranslator then you will served with the lots of other option. This will give you the spell check option for the word if you have typed the wrong word. So give a try to this add on and see how it works for the same.

Online Translator performs real-time translation for Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simp.), Chinese (trad.), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese languages and their combination. For more about the same go to Firefox site

This are having the Russian Encoder for the browser which is helpful for the encoding the Russian text as well as the convert the same for the use of the for the Cyrillic Standard Encoding which is Windows based encoding. This feature you will not get in the Translator add on the Mozilla Firefox. So go with the same and enhance your translation.

If you want to know more about the extension and differences of the same then its better to go to the Firefox extension page and check out the review of the same. The ImTranslator is more advance then the any other translation extension of the Firefox. It supports the more languages then the Translation add ons. Thats all i know about the same. Bye

If you liked the descripti9on of the same and want to download the same then you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the ImTranslator
    1. Start the Browser
    2. From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the Add on Menu item
    4. After that click on the Browse all add on
    5. Now on the Extension page type ImTranslator
    6. This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    7. Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    8. Restart the Browser. And its done now you can use it.