Thread: Need PDF viewer for Google Chrome

Need PDF viewer for Google Chrome

I have an issue with the PDF viewing with the Google Chrome browser. When i open the PDF file in the Google Chrome then it wont show. One of my friend suggested me to install the PDF supporting extension to the same but didn't specified the compete thing in detail. So i Need PDF viewer for Google Chrome but don't about it more. Help me with the same. Thank you

Re: Need PDF viewer for Google Chrome

The Google knows about the same problem that your getting with the PDF viewing and have the solution for the same as the extension of the Google Chrome. Which is known as the "Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer" and work great for the viewing of the PDF so download the extension from the Google Chrome extension page and install the same to your browser.

Automatically previews pdfs, powerpoint presentations, and other documents in Google Docs Viewer. Now supports case insensitive matches. eg: PDF, pDF, pdf, etc. Fixed bug where "Download" link in view was rewritten when using https. This will work for the Powerpoint presentation. This is easily available on the Google homepage

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer.
    • Start the Browser
    • Click to the Tools Menu
    • Go to the extension
    • Click on Get More Extension Link
    • Make internal search for Docs PDF/PowerPoint Viewer
    • Now Click on install button.

Have you installed the Adobe reader to your computer. If you have installed it on your system then you have to make the setting to support the PDF viewing in the Google Chrome browser. All you have to do is to open the Adobe and then Go to the Edit menu from there just select the preference and select the internet section and check the Display PDF in browser.

IF you are getting problem in viewing the PDF file in the Google Chrome browser then you have to install then extension of the Google Chrome from then extension page of the same or just visit the link given below which are having the same problem discussed in it. So just go with the same. Hope you will like it
    Cannot view PDF files in Google Chrome