Thread: How to add Google Dictionary Power to Google Chrome?

How to add Google Dictionary Power to Google Chrome?

Hello, I am running the Google Chrome browser in the computer of mine. I need to add the built in same tab dictionary on the Google Chrome browser so that i don't have to open the new tab and then look for the meaning of the word. So if any one tell me How to add Google Dictionary Power to Google Chrome? then it will be easier for me to perform the same. Thank you

Re: How to add Google Dictionary Power to Google Chrome?

"Google Dictionary extension" is the one which will help you for adding the Google Dictionary power to the Google Chrome browser. This add on will give you the icon on the address bar on clicking which you will be asked for putting the word in the text box and define button will produce the meaning of the same from the Google Dictionary. So just check this extension out. Thanks
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

View definitions easily as you browse the web. With this extension, you can Double-click any word to view its definition in a small pop-up bubble as well as View the complete definition of any word or phrase using the address bar dictionary. To configure both the option you have to make the changes in the Option page of the extension. So give a try and enjoy

This is really good extension which i have used for my Google Chrome browser. After the installation of the same when you need to know the meaning of any word just select the word and a balloon will appear with the definition of the same. The advantage of this extension is the it supports the many language of the world. So that you can choose you preferred language in the option page.

If you have liked this add on and want to use the same for your browser then you have to go to the Google Chrome Homepage and the search for the same there and when you will find the same just click on the install button and you will download the same. For more information regarding the same just click on the link given below that will help you for the download of the same.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

You can also get the extension download by the way that i am explaining below so that you can work on the installation of the same that is being discussed here. So just go through the same.

1. Start the Google Chrome
    2. Go to the Tools
    3. Click on the Extension
    4. Now Hit the Get More Extension Link
    5. Type the "Google Dictionary extension" in search
    6. Click on install
    7. Thats it!!!!