Thread: How to post blog easily in Google Chrome?

How to post blog easily in Google Chrome?

Hi there, As i am new for the Google Chrome browser so have less idea about the same. I need to make some modification in the Google Chrome browser so that i can use it as per my need. I need to add the blog button on the Google browser so that i can post any blog while surfing with just a single click without going to any other page. So if any one know How to post blog easily in Google Chrome? then let me do the same. Thank you

Re: How to post blog easily in Google Chrome?

I am having the same issue and after searching lot i have come up with the extension of the Google Chrome which let you post the blog on then website. All you have to do is to install the extension of the Google Chrome which is known as then "Blog This!"(An official release of the Google Chrome) which is develop to post the blog with the just a single Click. I will suggest you to download the same and see the working of it.

Once you add the BlogThis! button to your browser toolbar, blogging will be a snap (or rather, a click). Click the button to open Blogger in a new application window. The new post is pre-populated with a link to the web page you're on, as well as any text you've highlighted on that page. Edit the post to your liking and post it instantly to your blog!

Hey thanks for your reply for the blog posting in the Google Chrome browser that i am looking for. I have read the complete review of the same and now i would like to use the same but as i have stated that i am new for the Google Chrome browser so having less idea about the extension of the same as well as download of it. So help me with the procedure to download the same.

To download Blog This! extension of the Google you have to follow the steps that i have explain below for the downloading and the installation of the same. So just go through the procedure carefully and let me know that it is working for you or not.

• Double Click on Google Chrome to start it
    • Now click on the Tools
    • Jump to the extension option from the menu
    • Now Click on the search box and type keyword
    • Click on Install button
    • Thats it!!!!!

Hey this extension have one issue that i am explaining. I have used this extension for my Google Chrome browser and after installing the same i am unbale to post any blog as the extension is not working. So i have restarted the Google Chrome browser and then its start working. This just a bug which will not affect much to browser and might be solved in the next release of the same.