Thread: How to manage too many tabs in Chrome?

How to manage too many tabs in Chrome?

Hi there, I ma having some issue with the Google Chrome browser that i am unable to solve and that is why asking the same to you. I am working most of time on the Internet with the same browser and having too many tabs open on the same but managing all together is little bit hectic. Help me with the How to manage too many tabs in Chrome? so that i can increase my performance by the same. Thanks in advance

Re: How to manage too many tabs in Chrome?

If you need to manage the Too many tabs in the Google Chrome browser then you have to use the "TooManyTabs for Chrome" which work with the tab as name suggested. This add on got installed on the toolbar of the browser when you click on the icon from the toolbar a pop up window will appear with all tab open and when you will click on any of the tab that tab will come to the front from the background for the use of it. Thats it.

Ever tried having 20 tabs or more open in Chrome? You can’t even see the favicon of the tabs, not to mention the tab titles! If that happens to you, TooManyTabs is a must-have extension that manages your tabs, reduces your tab overflow, and saves your sanity! From the makers of TooManyTabs for Firefox, TMT has come to Chrome to help all your tab needs!. So download it
    and then use it.

Hey thanks for your help with the too many tabs problem in the Google Chrome browser and the quick response of you people is really appreciable. But i have got issue while installing the same. When i am trying to install the same it wont install. So help me for the installation of the same and also let me know about the 'Tab Menu' extension which i have got while searching for the same.

If there is some issue while installing this add on then its better to restart the browser and then try the install button more time this will install the same. This is just a compatibility issue that can be solved with the same that i have told to do. To know about the Tab Menu extension of the Google Chrome you have to check out the link given below
    How to handle multiple tabs in Google Chrome?

As you are new for the Google Chrome browser i am here explaining the step for the download the same. There are two step one is directly go to the Google Chrome extension page and download from there or just make the search for the same on the Google search and then download the same from the link given by the Google search. I hope that you will like the same. Say thanks if you like the same.