Thread: Bypass megaupload download limit

Bypass megaupload download limit

Hello.

I regularly use Megaupload and storage services to download multiple files, but I think it's really hard now to download on Megaupload, I would avoid this limit annoying, anyone know a way to do that?

Thank you.

Re: Bypass megaupload download limit

Hi,

Megaupload limit your download when you're not subscribed to the site so the world according to downloads at the same time as you limit yourself there. I had the same thing and I try again several times each day and I saw that this is random. So you either at home or subscriber and you expect there to be fewer people .

Simple way is go and register over there and pay for unlimited downloads, they don't charge more as you more do downloads. Nothing is for free, megaupload unlimited download service is only for the users who subscribe and pay for unlimited downloads, for free visitors there is the download limit so that you feel need to register over there.

Hello,

Megaupload download limit traffic based on IP. If you do download anything, then you go through a proxy.

Always keep changing your proxy so that megaupload doesn't detects you, i haven't tried it but its just idea.

This can be done with the help of a firefox extension called User Agent switcher
    • First go to _-------------------
    • Click Install Now to install addon.
    • Restart FF. Tool–>User Agent Switcher–>Options–>Options
    • Click User Agents–>Add

Type this:

Code:
      + Description: MEGAUPLOAD
      + User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Alexa Toolbar)
    • Click OK twice to finish adding User Agent. From now, before downloading any file from MegaUpload, just go Tools–>User Agent Switcher–>MEGAUPLOAD.
    Last edited by Rameez.J; 25-02-2010 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Link Removed. Read Forum Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by sub-zero View Post
    Hello,

Megaupload download limit traffic based on IP. If you do download anything, then you go through a proxy. Always keep changing your proxy so that megaupload doesn't detects you, i haven't tried it but its just idea.
    No, it seems that I go through a proxy. Exactly, I tried to find a work around for my problem, without success. I wonder if someone does not pump my IP address to download at home, because there is increased to "Your IP address is currently downloading a RAR file of 144101720 bytes."While this is absolutely not my case. Is that possible? I managed to download from another computer, but I still "get" my own ... I'll miss a few days before and restart megaupload megavideo, but I still feel, that I pirate my IP.

Discussion on illegal topics are not allowed here. Thread Closed.