Thread: Need Web Conferencing Software

Need Web Conferencing Software

Hi there, i am new for the Web development technology and the use of this. I am looking for best Web Conferencing Software for the use of mine but as i have stated have less knowledge about the same don't know which one is to use. So if you people will help me for the Web Conferencing Software then it will be easier for me to decide and use the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: Need Web Conferencing Software

The Web conferencing is mainly dependent on the some of the basic software which are given as below. This software are capable of running the Web Conferencing on any platform. So just go with the same. These all are capable of the converging of the Web. All the software related the Web conferencing comes under this only.
    1. Centralized forums
    2. Mailing lists
    3. Bulletin board systems
    4. Usenet
    5. Groupware

You can use the MegaMeeting for the use of the Web conferencing that you are looking for. The MegaMeeting is now Provides UK Web Conferencing Services. So you can trust on this tools. You can do the video chat, Voice conferencing as well as can send the instant message. This software are having the Mega server and which manages the more the 16 people together in chain. So i will suggest you to use it once.

Adobe Acrobat Connect is the next generation of web conferencing software that enables individuals and small businesses to instantly communicate and collaborate through easy-to-use, easy-to-access online personal meeting rooms. Reduce your travel costs, save time, and increase productivity. You can check more about this on Adobe site

"Genesys Meeting Center" is another software for the Web Conferencing which is an open source software for performing the Web Conferencing. This tools is compatible with the Windows all version and run without an error. Genesys Meeting Center support the audio conferencing also. So if you wish you can give a try to this tools also.

There are lots of the software are available that is working great for the Web Conferencing service. So here i am giving you some of them use them as you wish to. I hope you will like them. Say thanks if you like the same.

• Cisco Unified Meeting Place
    • Citrix GotoMeeting
    • Citrix GotoWebinar
    • Dimdim
    • Genesys Meeting Center
    • Glance
    • Microsoft Live Meeting
    • IBM Lotus Sametime Unyte
    • Netviewer
    • omNovia Web Conference