Thread: How to get map of address in Google Chrome?

How to get map of address in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I am having one issue with Google Chrome that i need to solve with the help of you. I have been most of the Webpage and at that time i find some of the address so i need to find the map of that address. So if any one have idea about the How to get map of address in Google Chrome? then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance

Re: How to get map of address in Google Chrome?

"Select To Get Maps" is the extension of the Google Chrome that will work for the same that your are looking for. This extension are developed for the use of the mapping the address while you are surfing on net and got any address over there just copy that address and you will get the map for the same. SO go with this add on and enjoy. Without downloading you will not come to know about the feature of the same.

I have gone through this add on and let me tell you that this is really working add on introduced for the Google Chrome browser to view the map of the address online without going to the another page. After installation you can view the extension added to the browser toolbar from where you cab manage it and view it. This can be downloaded from the Google Chrome Homepage.

Select addresses on any webpage to get useful maps links. Select addresses on any web page to get a popup with links to show it on a map or get directions there. if the extension believes that text that you select on a webpage could be an address (contains letters, numbers and has between 3 and 15 words), it sends it to the Google Maps API to see if it is a real address.

If you like the extension description and want to use that but don't know how to download the extension and install the same to y9our browser then let me help you with the link that will help for then downloading and installing of the Google Chrome extension to your browser and you can use the same. For the more detail about the download click on the link given below. Hope that it will help for the adding the extension to your browser.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome

To download the extension of the Google Chrome you need to have look to the step that i am explaining to work with the download of the extension to your browser. So just follow the same.

• Start the Google Chrome
    • Go to the Wrench
    • Click on extension
    • Click on Get More Link
    • Type name of extension in search and hit enter
    • Click on Install button