Thread: How to use the Shareaholic in Firefox?

How to use the Shareaholic in Firefox?

I am having an issue with the Firefox as i am using the Shareaholic for managing the Multiple account and social networking account, i use it on the regular basis so i am looking for quick access of the same on the Mozilla Firefox browser. If any one have got idea about the "How to use the Shareaholic in Firefox?" then please let me know as i am frustrated with the long procedure for getting into Shareaholic. Thank you

Re: How to use the Shareaholic in Firefox?

The only thing that can help you with the same is nothing but the extension of the Mozilla Firefox which is best known for supporting the external application on the same. In your case you can use the "Shareaholic" extension of the Firefox which will let you manage the account of yours from the browser's toolbar. This extension supports more the 100 website for the same. So go with the same and see the working of it.

Shareaholic is an award-winning add-on that has been downloaded over 1 million times by people looking for a customizable, light-weight method of sharing virtually any web page. It is a quick and easy way to share and bookmark stuff you care about online with friends, family and co-workers, without cluttering up your browser. If you like to connect and share with people in your life, you'll probably love Shareaholic.

This add on are made for the people who are addicted to the link sharing. This add on works with the more then 100 service which are including the Orkut, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter and many more. Using the Shareaholic will make you sharing of the Webpage faster as well as easier. This extension will enhance your feature and productivity of link sharing. So download the same and use it as per your requirement.

Hey there i have gone through all the detail about the extension then you wish to download this for your use with the browser. For that just go to the Mozilla Page and make an internal search for keyword Shareaholic and then you will get the same after you have got the same then just click on the Add to Firefox followed by the Install button and it will be added to your browser.

To Install the Shaeaholic to the browser you have to follow the steps given below which will guide you for the installation and download of the Shareaholic extension to Mozilla Firefox browser
    1. Double Click on Mozilla
    2. Go to the Tools Menu
    3. jump to Add on
    4. Click on search and type Shareaholic and press enter
    5. Click on the Add to Firefox
    6. click on the Install if prompt
    7. Restart the Browser.