Thread: How to filter Web Content in Google Chrome?

How to filter Web Content in Google Chrome?

If any one can help me then step ahead. As i have installed the Google Chrome for the first time and using it. I need to add some parental control over it as i am using the Firefox before and having the ProconLatte addon of that which makes the browser to perform according to the control i have set on it for opening the pop up menu. SO if any one have the idea about the How to filter Web Content in Google Chrome? then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance

Re: How to filter Web Content in Google Chrome?

Yes as you are using the extension of the Mozilla Firefox that filter the Webpage, so let me tell you that you can get the same on the Google Chrome also. The Google Chrome browser also supports the extension for the same that you are doing in the Firefox. This extension is known as the "tinyFilter" which is known as the The Web content filter for Google Chrome!. So download the same and enjoy.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This really nice add on the Google Chrome i have tried this and this gives the full restriction and control over the Webpage that you wish to make. If you have set the restriction on the Webpage then while opening the page this will show the error as "This page is unavailable due to policy restriction" and you will not be able to open the same till the time you remove the restriction on the same.

The tinyFilter extension is a tiny Web content filtering tool. As any other content filter, it uses predefined rules to filter a variety of Web sites. Additionally, tinyFilter provides a profanity filter to mask words that may be offensive to the user. This extension is indispensable for users that have small children and need to protect them from undesirable Web sites.

After the installation of the same you will find it on the toolbar where all the other extension are added after the download. All you have to do is to add the list of site which you trust and list of the site which you wont trust. For that just get into the option of the same and the make the entry for the Blocking site and then to the trusted site and also check the enable TinyFilter. I hope that you will like ti use this. Thanks

As you have know all about this little extension which will perform the web filter on your browser, i hope that now you wish to download the same but as you are new for the Google Chrome so i am expecting that you will not having the much idea about the downloading of the extension so just go through the link given below that will guide for the download of the extension and installation of the same to the Google Chrome browser.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome