Thread: How to handle multiple tabs in Google Chrome?

How to handle multiple tabs in Google Chrome?

Hi there, Can any one help me with How to handle multiple tabs in Google Chrome? As i have shifted from the Firefox to the Google Chrome so i am having the less knowledge about the same and looking for tricks that will work with the tabs in the Google Chrome and manage them in the same. So if there is any solution for controlling the lots of tab in Google Chrome then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance

Re: How to handle multiple tabs in Google Chrome?

Hey, There is an extension of the Google Chrome is there that will make the control over the tabs in the Google Chrome browser. This extension is known as the Tab Menu which perform the all control on the tabs in the Google Chrome. All you have to do is to download this extension and you will get the control over the tabs. So download and install the same. I hope you will like it.

Select, close, rearrange, and search your tabs in a vertical menu! Extras: merge windows, keyboard shortcut, and tab counter!The solution to your overflowing tabs is here: vertical tabs! Instead of trying to read the tabs labels as they shrink ever smaller, Tab Menu provides a vertical browser action menu in which you can select, close, and even rearrange your tabs! You can also search for a tab by typing in the text box!

After you have installed this add on to your browser you will get the following option of the Google Chrome tab. You can select the tab by click or pressing enter key. If you need to close the tab then you have to just middle click on mouse and you will close the tab. You can search for the tab and URL from the text box that is provided with this extension to make the search for them. So download it and enjoy it.

Hey there, Thanks for your replying regarding the tab control in the Google Chrome that i have asked about and the quick response of your is appreciated. But as i have stated above that i am new for the Google Chrome i have less knowledge about the download of extension in the same. So if you will guide me for the download of the same then it will be easier for me to download and use the same.

If you need to download the same then just go through the steps that i am giving to work with so that you can download the same extension of the Google Chrome and install the same for your browser
    1. Just Start the Google Chrome
    2. Click on Tools
    3. Click on Extension from drop down menu
    4. Now Click on Get more extension link
    5. Type name of the Extension
    6. Click on install button
    7. Thats it!!!!!!!