Thread: Mail Setting of Snow Leopard

Mail Setting of Snow Leopard

Hi,
    After upgrading to Snow Leopard from MAC OS X I had found that adding up some different third party software will be much more essential for me. Like using a good email client. What you suggest for the same. I does not believe that Mail can help to manage multiple email accounts and provide a good security again spamming. What you think for the same.

Re: Mail Setting of Snow Leopard

The application Mail is delivered and installed by Mac OS X. It is the messaging software developed by Apple. You can choose to use a different mail software on the UNIX system from Apple, but this application should give you any satisfaction, especially since the new version of this mailer provided with Snow is more complete, well more swift, stable and functional.

The mail in Snow gives you multi account support. You can create as many mailboxes as you want, and among providers of access you want. Mail report to all your mailboxes without any. It is easy to manage POP accounts as IMAP accounts which including accounts MobileMe. Usually the Mail is set for mac and me sites by default if you have a MobileMe account.

Mail gives you all those features and support which you are looking for a mailing client. It allows you to create your own signature works in perfect symbiosis with Address Book, and offers multiple functions allowing individuals to personalize this application, both in appearance and in its operation. Other than this you have a basic spell checker and a virus scanner.

Many be you does not know that Mail offers an IM service running in symbiosis with iChat. You can indeed find out when your friends are online and send instant messages instead of mail. Click on Write and select a contact. Then simply click on the bubble debate if it is activated indicating that your correspondent is online now. You can then start to chat live with him. You can also choose reply with iChat found in the menu Messages.

I am happy with Mail and the Junk Mail filter option. A filter sophisticated displays unwanted messages in color. You can set up Mail that he identifies undesirable messages that automatically deletes. This is very useful if you receive many emails parasites. This setting is done in the preferences of Mail. Just play with the pull-down menus menu Advanced you create as many filters as you want. You can of course remove or restore these filters as you wish.