Thread: How to find similar Websites in Google Chrome?

How to find similar Websites in Google Chrome?

Hello Friends, I am using the Google Chrome for purpose of the browsing by shifting the Mozilla Firefox that i was using earlier. I wanted to Find Similar Websites in Google Chrome so that i can know about the site which are similar to the one which i am using. So if there is any way then please let me know about the How to find similar Websites in Google Chrome. Thanks in advance

Re: How to find similar Websites in Google Chrome?

There is an extension of the Google Chrome is available for the same that you are looking for. The name of the extension is "Google Similar Pages" which will display the list of the similar page of the Website that you wish to find. So don't wait and install it for your browser. After the installation of the same you will come to know about the feature of the same.

Enjoying the page you're looking at and interested in other similar pages? Trying to find more pages about a topic you're researching, but having a hard time coming up with the right query on Google? Google Similar Pages can help! Now you can quickly preview and explore other pages that are similar to the one you are browsing -- on the fly.

This is really a working add on of the Google Chrome that will make the search of the similar web page that you are looking for. All you have to so you have to do is just download it and then go to through the Toolbar button that will make the display of the similar page that you are looking for. I hope you will like it. If you like it then say thanks.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you need to download this add on then you have to go to the Google Chrome extension page that will make the extension available for you. Just Go to the extension page and make the internal search for the "Google Similar Pages"and then hit enter key from the key board and this will display the same. Click on the install button to download the same extension on your browser. After download of the same you can get this on the browser toolbar.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the "Google Similar Pages".
    1. Start the Browser
    2. Go to the Tools
    3. Click to extension
    4. It will redirect the Extension page
    5. Type "Google Similar Pages" in search and hit enter
    6. Click on Install
    7. Thats it!!!