Thread: Twitter addons for firefox

Twitter addons for firefox

Hi,
    Where to get some best twitter addons for Firefox. I have my entire friends network on internet. I want to add up most widely used twitter addons to the Firefox so that I can access the same with an click. Like the Twitbin. I want to know which types of different extensions are available and how to use them. What does they offers for this purpose. Thanks in advance.

Re: Twitter addons for firefox

Twitter is a service of micro-blogging. In other words, you have 140 characters to write a message to the entire community. You can use TwitterFox for that. Without doubt one of the add-ons most popular in this area. TwitterFox simply adds a small icon in the details of the browser. Clicking above will display various navigation tabs: recent tweets, replies and personal messages (direct mail).

Yes TwitterFox is really nice addon for the rbowser. You have to note down one thing here is that the menu does not rest with the possibility of including retweet - end of the universe consisting Twitter to repost the message from one person to all his followers (people who follow your updates) the message of his choice. A final useful feature allows you to get the link to the current tab. Very useful to quickly share their favorite links.

If talk about the performance of this application then this extension is rather mild and does not slow the launch of Firefox. For my part, I have not seen any slowdowns even individuals with an Internet connection of poor quality. So if you are using a dialup network then this addon pack will give out definitely a bit trouble in working and accessing updates regularly.

Twitbin appears as a sidebar, and offers many features unique to Twitter. The interface is very nice although we regret the small size of its icons. However, quite a few interesting small features have been incorporated like View Public access, Selection tab of preference, etc. Some of the negative points of this tool is that it has some issue with translation.

Twitbin is a Firefox extension that allows you to start conversations Twitter directly from the browser sidebar. You can send / receive messages, share links with your friends. It provides the same functionality that Twitter directly from the sidebar of the browser, which makes Twitbin one of the best Twitter addon for Firefox.