Thread: Cybersearch addon for Mozilla Firefox

Cybersearch addon for Mozilla Firefox

Hi,
    I need some details using the Google search via CyberSearch tool in Firefox. There are multiple search toolbar for Firefox but this one is choosen because it offers a best result in suggestion box. How can I disable blinking text in Firefox. Can I customize the icon of Firefox browser and add-up my own without any software. The last thing is I want to give a Google Chrome look to my web browser.

Re: Cybersearch addon for Mozilla Firefox

In Cybersearch by default, the search will be made via Google. But you can perform searches on any site. In the option settings of this toolbare the first combo allows you to define the number of rows to display without scrolling. By default, the number is set to 10. When the second list, you specify a maximum number of search results to display. Again, the default is 10. Finally, you can hide the link CyberSearch Options from the Tools menu of the browser, but still change the background color used to display the search results

There is a hidden option in Firefox that prevents blinking text on a Web page of sparkle to infinity. Nothing more boring than a text that appeared on the screen and makes sparks/ Firefox is here to solve this problem. You have open about:config for that. Using the Filter field, locate the following Boolean value: browser.blink_allowed. Then double-click it to pass the value to False.

It is possible to replace the icons in Firefox and add up what you want. For that you have to open the installation folder of Firefox and then locate the subfolder chrome which is usually located at the following address: C: \ Program Files \ Mozilla Firefox \ chrome \. Inside it, create a new folder and name it icons. Open it and create a new folder named after a default. Select the icon you want to use Firefox. Under Windows, use the file whose extension ends with ICO. Many sites offer packages of icons. But a small passage through Google should give you complete satisfaction. So Copy the file in question in the default folder and then rename it in hand-window.ico.

Google Chrome has a very accomplished visual interface giving it a strong ergonomics. Unlike Firefox's theme graphics never seen real changes, despite the power of this browser. But it was nothing of the extraordinary potential of its extensions as we shall see in this tutorial the ultimate method to recreate the browser made by Google both in terms of functionality than appearance. You can use a transformation pack for this.

Best download a theme of Google Chrome. The theme give you a choice to adopt the visual Chrome and undoubtedly excellent Chromifox Extreme. For this purpose you can use Total ReChrome. A simple utility for Firefox to make it look like Chorme. When you restart Firefox, a warning message will prompt you to configure this add-on as a default theme. Don't do any changes and click Cancel while checking the box that will disable this message.