Thread: Flash problem with Lunascape browser

Flash problem with Lunascape browser

I am using the Lunascape browser on my windows 7 system. From last few days i am facing problems because Flash is not working in the Lunascape borwser. Any one familiar about the similar issue can help me. Is there any thing which i am missing. please help me to solve the Flash problem with the Lunascape browser

Re: Flash problem with Lunascape browser

To implement on this problem first of all i would like to know which version of the Lunascape browser are you using. Also i would like to know whether you have tried to install the Flash program or not. You have not mentioned that whether you are facing some kind of problem because of it.

I think that the lunascape browser does not require the Flash player in order to run a file sine it may have some in built program running in the background which may be similar to the Flash. Also try to reinstall the browser and then restart it if it requires it will ask you when you open it for the first time.

Hello friends thanks for the help but the suggestions which you all gave me could not help me at all. Please try to give a different suggestion so that the flash pplayer problems is solved. I would like to ask you one more thing that which version of the flash player should be used in the Lunascape browser.

I think if the browser does not install the Flash player then try to install it manually by visiting the official website of flash. Try to find out the flash version which you need i think that the lunascape browser will require the Flash 10 so select it and install it manually. Hope this will solve your issue.

The best solution to this problem is to use a different browser the lunascape browser is not used widely and hence most of the programs are not made for it. If you do not want all hardships then the Mozilla firefox browser is very good because i have used it since a long time and hence i would recommend you to use it.