Thread: How to get In-Flight Wi-Fi

How to get In-Flight Wi-Fi

hi friend
    i am a businessman. I am daily go to abroad, i also carry the laptop for my office usage.I always use internet for my personal information,but recently i heart about In-Flight Wi-Fi because of we can access the internet in sky easily so i want to know about that type of new technology as well as tell me that how to get In-Flight Wi-Fi?

Re: How to get In-Flight Wi-Fi

Basically past some years back we accessed the internet from home and office after that slowly slowly technology going up and after that we could also access it on road but recently some other technology also has launched which is In-Flight Wi-Fi so you can access the internet at 35,000 feet, thanks to in-flight Wi-Fi. Due to wi-fi band we can access the web on road or some other place but now with In-Flight Wi-Fi you can access the web in the sky also. When user has gone to sufficient feet then he can turn on their Wi-Fi–enabled devices using of laptop and access the web easily.
    Last edited by johnson22; 20-02-2010 at 01:39 AM.

When that type of technology entered in the market that time user who used flight and want web access in flight can easily access the internet. Basically Aircell has made that type of in-flight Wi-Fi systems it offers the GoGo InFlight Internet service as well as the main think which is it contract to some companies as for wi-fi system like American Airlines,Delta,United, and others.if you want to check that type of system like its clarity as ell a sped then you can also test it while taking silly pictures of themselves and you're invited to join.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Basically before in flight they were use satellite system means you can access the,satellite-based television programming and video on demand so that type of system has the capability of delivering Wi-Fi but still the because of the some benefits and some advantage mostly airline has yet to turn that functionality on. Most of airline s used in fight wifi system so in that that system use Gogo Inflight Internet ,in which used wireless broadband network with wings and new system like ATG which uses three small antennas installed outside the aircraft and connects to Aircell's nationwide mobile broadband network.

Mostly so many airlines used that type of technology for the client . Many airlines has already install that type of service some company has charge for the convenience, while others offer it as a complimentary service. There are different different process in different airlines so the basically if you want to activate these service then open on your browser and then click agree to the terms of service after that enter your credit card information before accessing the Internet . Finally you will be the able to access that type of service ,you can also use Web, e-mail, and VPN.