Thread: Low Sound While Using Internet

Low Sound While Using Internet

Hello, I am having windows xp installed in my computer. Recently I have come to know that If I try to make use of the internet and hear any type of audio song then it provide me very less sound and if I try to hear same directly on my computer then it provides me more sound than the earlier. I am not getting exact reason behind this. So, if anyone knows exact reason behind this then please help me solve this problem.

Re: Low Sound While Using Internet

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to the problem of your driver in your computer. Few month ago I am also getting the same problem and for solving the problem I have tried to install the audio driver on my computer. Then after installation of the audio driver my problem get solved automatically. So, I would suggest you to perform the same solution and get your problem solved.

Hello, It may be possible that your internet speed is not proper and due to low speed more buffering is happening in your hearing and that is why you are getting low audio in your computer. And I think this type of problem cab be resolved only if you will increase speed of your internet. So, just do that and you will able to get your problem solved.

Hey, I think you are facing this low sound problem while using the Internet due to the your player. It may possible that the player or your browser is needed to update and you are not using the updated browser or player and that is why you are getting this problem. So, just update it and then check whether your problem is solved or not. It may possible that you will get your problem solved. So, just try it.

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to the problem in your registry. So, for solving this problem you must need to make use of the Registry Mechanic 9 for Windows. If you make use of it then it will provide you following features:
    • Safely scans, cleans and repairs invalid entries in your Windows Registry to minimize Windows crashes and error messages.
    • Registry Monitor observes changes to your Windows Registry and alerts you when a specified number of changes have been made to key areas of the Registry.
    • Automatically backs up Windows Registry with each registry repair, allowing changes to be restored at a later time.
    • Tune-up your services to improve your PC performance and provide better start-up times by changing the preference of non-essential Windows Services to improve efficiency of system resource usage.
    • Scans for invalid and incorrect program shortcuts in specified areas of your hard drive.
    • Clean and clear interface that makes it easy to optimize Windows performance, regardless of your level of expertise.
    • Smart Updates silently and automatically install product upgrades to ensure continual access to the powerful optimization tools.

Hello, I think you need to check your audio setting and then by setting them to the default you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you simply set the audio to the default setting then you wont this type of the problem. So, just get the solution for it by making use of the default audio setting. There may be possibility that you have done some wrong setting and which is making problem while using the online audio.