Thread: How to share favorite Webpage?

How to share favorite Webpage?

Hi there, I am using the Firefox for the browsing purpose and having the problem in finding the share on web page. Actually when i need to share the webpage on the internet at that time some of the site does not have the share button. So is there anything that work for the problem i am getting i.e How to share favorite Webpage? A help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to share favorite Webpage?

You can use "AddThis Bookmarklet" which will make you share any webpage that you want to share. This bookmarklet will allow the share button on the browsers bookmark and then when you are visiting the website and want to share that page with the social site and not finding any share link then click on the share button from the toolbar and you will have the access of sharing on the Webpage. Thanks

As you are looking for the sharing of your favorite website then let me tell you that this AddThis Bookmarklet is the nice tools for performing the same that you are looking for. I have gone through this application and this gives the single click for the sharing of the links. Just click on view bookmarklet and you will be served with the numbers of link that you can drag on toolbar and use it when you need it.

As you are using the Mozilla Firefox you can use the extension of the same that will give you the access of the "AddThis Bookmarklet" application that you want to use for the help of the sharing webpages. This will give you the feature of sharing on the toolbar, context menu and many more depend on the selection of your. This add on is know as the "AddThis". So download the same and enjoy

AddThis for Firefox is the best add-on to make sharing and bookmarking simple. Have all your favorite web 2.0 social networking, bookmarking, blogging, and e-mail services at your fingertips. Share any page, anytime, with anyone. With one click, AddThis enables you to instantly share and bookmark web pages, blogs, news, photos, videos, and any other content to the most popular destinations. And it’s totally free!

To download the extension of the Mozilla Firefox you have to go to the extension page of the Firefox where you have to make the internal search for the extension that you want to download and if found then click on the Add to Firefox button and then to the install button that will give you the access of the extension to the Firefox browser.