Thread: What is Shareaholic?

What is Shareaholic?

Hey Friend, I have been searching on the net and i have got something about the Shareaholic that is being use to manage the multiple account so i have got interest to know more about it. But didn't get much about this. So people having the knowledge about the same let me know What is Shareaholic? and for what it is used for. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: What is Shareaholic?

Shareaholic is nice web tool for sharing the social media. These are having the li st of site that supports the Shareaholic and work with it. This can give you the access of the popular social site like Facebook, Orkut, Linkdin and many more. All you have to do is just create an account with it and it will give you the ability to access them easily

Have all your favorite social networking, bookmarking, blogging, and e-mail services at your fingertips. Share any page, anytime, with services you already love like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Mail, WordPress, and lots more! No more toolbars, buttons or bookmarklets piling up in your browser for every site you use, and no more looking for web publisher provided buttons. Shareaholic is the only tool you need to share.

I have been using the Google Chrome for the use of the browsing so is there any extension of the same which will make the shareaholic to the Google Chrome. As i have come to know that Shareaholic is supported in the Firefox as an extension. So i have been looking for same here. Hope you will help me with this also.

There is an extension for the Google Chrome is available that work with the Shareaholic and give you all the application rights to use it. This extension is known as the "Shareaholic for Google Chrome" as name suggested this is completely dedicated to Google Chrome only. You can check more about this on the link given below
    Need Shareaholic for Google Chrome

If you have decided to use the Shareaholic then i will explain you some of the important aspect of the same. With Shareaholic you are able to find the latest news feed and video as well as you can connected to blog also. This help you to manage the multiple account of your. If you want to know more about this then click here which will guide you with more detail of the same