Thread: Google Chrome unable to run after installation

Google Chrome unable to run after installation

Hey, I have just want to use the Google Chrome that is why i have downloaded the Google Chrome and just installed it on my computer but Google Chrome unable run after installation. It gives then Error i.e. “The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005).Click on OK to terminate the application.”. So help me to find the solution of this problem. Thanks in advance

re: Google Chrome unable to run after installation

This error has been noticed in most of the version of Windows operating system and also the people using the “Symantec Endpoint Protection“. If you are also using the same then you have to play with the Registry Entry of the same. Just Open the Registry Editor and Navigate to the 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysPlant' and on the right pane open the start and enter the value data to 4. And restart the machine. Thanks

I am having the same3 problem during the installation of the Google Chrome and when i am trying to run the Google Chrome getting the same error as you are getting. So i am giving you the trick that i have applied to work with the Google Chrome. Just right click on the desktop shortcut of the Google Chrome and the select the prperties from the context menu and the jump to the shortcut tab. Now on the target give a space at the end and type "--no-sandbox". Click on apply and Ok and restart the Google Chrome.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This is the known problem with the installation of the Google Chrome that has been seen in most of the time. This can be solved with the help of the Registry editor. Just follow the below given steps to work with the same.

1. Click on Start
    2. Click on run
    3. Type regedit in Run box
    4. Look for "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servi ces\SysPlant"
    5. Double click on Start from right pane
    6. Here you will get the value data as '0' make it '4'
    7. Click on OK
    8. Close the Registry Editor
    9. Restart the Computer

If you are getting this kind of problem then let me tel you that sandboxing will help in better way. Just make the entry of it in the shortcut of the Google Chrome desktop icon. Now you want to know about the Sandboxing. Sandboxing is a feature of the Google Chrome which is help to prevent the Google Chrome from the malware on the Computer. And also prevent the one tab open to affect the another tab. So use it and get rid of the error.

Hey thanks to all of you for giving me this help regarding the error that i am getting with running the Google Chrome browser and performing the browsing. And your quick response for helping me with the same is appreciated. I have tried both the method and both work for me greatly. Now i can use the Google Chrome browser