Thread: Unable to install lunascape browser in windows 7

Unable to install lunascape browser in windows 7

I have been using the compaq presario laptop since last year initially i was using the windows vista operating system but now i have upgraded my laptop with the windows 7 operating system. I was comfortable using the Lunascape browser with windows Vista but now i am unable to install lunascape browser in windows 7. what is the problem. Help needed

Re: Unable to install lunascape browser in windows 7

Try to check the compatibility of the lunascape browser with windows 7 because it is quiet possible that the lunascape browser may not be compatible with the windows 7 operating system. Hence you are not able to install the lunascape browser application on your system. Check for a newer version which might be compatible with windows 7.

May be because of a virus you are not able to install the lunascape browser in windows 7 operating system i would suggest you to scan your system using the AVG 9 free edition all you need to do is to install the AVG 9 free edition on your system and scan your system using the antivirus and delete if detected and then you can install it.

I tried both of your suggestions but this have not helped me at all i am still not able to install the lunascape browser can you tell me a different method to install the lunascape browser in windows 7. I think that if it is compatible with the windows vista then it must be compatible with windows 7 too.

I had faced the similar kind of issue in the past but after searching and googling a lot i finally got the fix. I downloaded the setup again and then installed it as the administrator. You need to simply right click on the Lunascape setup file and then select the "Run as Administrtator" . This will install the browser in your system.

Sometimes you have to install some of the programs using the compatibility modes of the Windows XP or windows Vista. Simply install the lunascape browser using the compatibility options. Right click on the setup and select properties select compatibility tab and then select windows vista compatibility mode or XP compatibility mode.