Thread: Lunascape browser Crashed in windows 7

Lunascape browser Crashed in windows 7

Recently i have purchased a new laptop before i was using the windows vista on my desktop. I was using the lunascape browser with my desktop running with the windows vista smoothly. But when i started the Lunascape browser with the windows 7 Lunascape browser suddenly Crashed in windows 7. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: Lunascape browser Crashed in windows 7

First of all i would suggest you to check the compatibility of the web browser with the windows 7 operating system. Because as you have mentioned that the Lunascape browser was working absolutely fine with the windows Vista operating system then i think that it should work fine with the windows 7 too.

I think that the lunascape browser is not compatible with the windows 7 operating system. Hence i would suggest you to either use the Mozilla firefox 3.6 or you can also try the Opera browser which is also a very wonderful browser. I am also using the Opera browser hence i would suggest you to use it.

Apparently it seems as your system is infected by some trojan or spyware and hence you need to remove that particular virus if you really want to use the Lunascape browser. Since some of the viruses which reside in a system may affect the Lunascape browser .Remove the virus and then check whether it works.

I followed the suggestions which you all mentioned but none of the suggestion proved helpful and could not make the browser work. I installed the microsoft security essential on the system and it could not find a single threat ion the system. Also it is compatible with the windows 7 it is specified in the read me file. Any other ideas.

This may be due to the corruption of your browser file. Which websites were you viewing when you it crashed have you tried to view a different website also uninstall it once from your system and then reinstall a fresh copy of the lunascape browser. This will definitely solve your browser crashing issue.