Thread: How to download whole Facebook albums in Firefox?

How to download whole Facebook albums in Firefox?

Hey, I am the regular user of the Facebook and have lots of photo on the same. But now i am looking for the way to download the image from the Facebook to the desktop. I know the Save As option but that is long process. So suggest me something to work with "How to download whole Facebook albums in Firefox?". Thank you

Re: How to download whole Facebook albums in Firefox?

"FacePAD" is the solution for you that will manage all the Facebook album download to your desktop. This extension of the Firefox will make the user of the Facebook who are using the Facebook with the download of all the album from the Facebook. This application is also known as the Photo album downloader for the Facebook.

FacePAD, better known as the Facebook Photo Album Downloader will allow you to download your friends’ facebook albums, en masse, with the click of a button. This extension was originally developed by Nic Holliday. I took the liberty of updating this extension for Firefox 3 since he didn’t. In the process, I’ve revamped his code and made it compliant with Mozilla’s standards & Facebook’s new interface. I've also added some new features and support for multiple languages.

This is really working add on for the user of the Mozilla Firefox. IT download complete album. The FacePad is available in many language for the support to people understanding other then English. This add on must require some setting in Firefox i.e. make sure that cookies are enable and your the Download directory must be set for the Firefox option/preference.