Thread: How to restore previous session in Google Chrome?

How to restore previous session in Google Chrome?

Hey, I am using the Google Chrome browser which makes me the use feel fast compare to the Firefox that i was using previously. But missing one advantage of Firefox in Google Chrome. Why don't Google Chrome restore the previous session of the web when open it after closing it like Firefox browser. So if there is any solution for How to restore previous session in Google Chrome? then help me with that. Thank you.

Re: How to restore previous session in Google Chrome?

You can use the extension of the Google Chrome which will make the same to open the previous session as you are able to see in the Mozilla Firefox that is able to restore the closed web again on the opening of the same. This add on is known as 'Session Manager '. So download the same from the Google homepage and enjoy
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

With Session Manager you can quickly save your current browser state and reload it whenever necessary. You can manage multiple sessions, rename or remove them from the session library. Each session remembers the state of the browser at its creation time, i.e the opened tabs and windows. Once a session is opened, the browser is restored to its state.

This add on gives the performance for restoring the previous session of the Google Chrome browser. This add on allow you to save the for the tab that you have opened and access the again whenever you wish to open it . This can create sessions for daily routines so that on the particular time you can open the page you want.

As i have discussed above that i am have just shifted to the Google Chrome browser i have less idea about the download of the extension that you are talking about and unable to find the same. So if you will help me to discuss the procedure to download the extension of the Google Chrome will be easier for me to use it.

This can be done with the Google Chrome browser itself so that you can download the extension of the Google Chrome. Just Open the Google Chrome browser and then go to the wrench and then click on the extension. Now Click on the Get More Extension link which will take you to the extension page of the Google Chrome. Now make an internal search for the extension if found click on the install button and you are done.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain