Thread: Feedjit widget for blogging

Feedjit widget for blogging

Hi,
    Does anyone uses this widget on his blogs. I have some blogs on wordpress. I had found that this widget offers me some live information which is very essential to use and implement. I need some information on Feedjit. How to use this widget and what is needed to add this widget on my blog. What are the different services does this one offers. Thanks in advance.

Re: Feedjit widget for blogging

Feedjit a widget that displays your traffic and your visitors Live. Feedjit widget displays real time traffic of your visitors on your blog. It allows you and your readers to have a direct reading of your audience. It can also see what your site visitors arrived and what site they came out. You will place this widget in the sidebar of your blog, as usual.

There are four features that widget will will give you to use. First the live traffic feed. The live traffic map with live recommended reading and page popularity. To add Feedjit live traffic feed to your blog, go to Feedjit site and then from there you can customize your widget you can copy / paste the HTML code for the gadget in your blog: layout, add a gadget, choose HTML / JavaScript, then copy / paste.

When you go on Feedjit site you can simply click on Add a Gadget and get the widget on your blog. Of course, as you just put into service this widget you will only see yourself on the display of your blog, but as and when the arrival of your visitors, you'll see the list grow and change course over time. One last tip, ask Feedjit ignore your browser so that you are not considered a visitor. To do this in your blog, click on Options and then Ignore my browser. A window will warn you that you will be ignored by Feedjit so you will no longer appear in the window live traffic feed click OK.

It is possible to adjust the width of the widget. You can adjust the width of this widget by going to the Layout tab of your blog Page Elements and select the widget Feedjit Live Traffic Feed by clicking on Edit look in the code of the script, the parameter ww = 120 and change the number that corresponds to the width of your widget. This widget is a fun time, especially at the beginning.

Feedjit Widget is published by the same company has already offered LineBuzz. It offers once again to learn more about your visitors. This time, you will know in real time where your visitors are from geographically, but also which sites they come from and where they go. This information is particularly interesting. It will tell you which sites you have linked and what links you really relate traffic.