Thread: How to get focused New Tabs in Google Chrome?

How to get focused New Tabs in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I have installed the Google Chrome for the better browsing purpose as i have heard that this is very fast and light weight and it does exactly the same. But still have one problem that make me frustrated with the same. As i am browsing and open the new tab by right click on a link, it open the tab but not the Focused on to that as i am getting in the Mozilla Firefox. So if any one knows How to get focused New Tabs in Google Chrome? please let me know about it. Thanks

Re: How to get focused New Tabs in Google Chrome?

"Tabs to the front!" is extension of the Google Chrome that work exactly same with the problem of yours and give the solution of the same. This extension will open the link in new tab and focused on that as you are not able to view on the Google Chrome but after adding this to your browser you will get the focused tab in the Google Chrome. So download the extension from Google and enjoy.

With this extension, newly created tabs are activated instead of left to linger hidden behind other tabs. Try it by right clicking on a link and selecting "Open link in new tab". You'll be shown the new tab right way instead of having to click it first. Install this extension to bring your new tabs to the front!. For more go to the Google Chrome extension page.

I have downloaded the extension and have a hand on it so i can tell you about the performance of the same. "Tabs to the front" which brings newly created tabs to the foreground and having the focus on the tab. This extension was developed in the Wednesday, November 25, 2009 for main the Google Chrome browsing enhanced and better.

As you have got all the detail about the same then you need to download the same as you like it. For that just follow the steps that i am discussing below to work with the same. I hope you will like it. Click on the Customize and and Control Google Chrome button from the toolbar. Now click on the "browse the gallery" and this will take you to the page of the extension. Make the internal search for this keyword and you will be able to download the same.

You can download the extension from the Google Chrome homepage where you can get the no. of extension which are recommended from the Google Chrome. So if you will like to download Tabs to the front! it then click here. For more about the download of the extension in Google Chrome just click on the link below.
    Extensions Installation In Google Chrome