Thread: How do I use NAT32 to run an Internet Cafe?

How do I use NAT32 to run an Internet Cafe?

hi
    i just launched a cyber cafe as my professional. I have taken 10 pc's in my lab as well as i have installed windows xp operating system in whole computer. Actually i want to maintain the my cyber cafe with proper tie duration and internet connection. I just heard about NAT32 windows software which support for that but i don't have much information about that so any one tell me that ,How do I use NAT32 to run an Internet Cafe?

Re: How do I use NAT32 to run an Internet Cafe?

NAT32 is a widows software router which is work in Microsoft windows application that gives the to the alL connected LAN network direct connected internet through the one or more internet connection.NAT32 ,it only run on internet connected system and acts as an enhanced IP Router for the other computers on your private networks. Whenever that type of software router run on internet connection that time it will not make any modification on system as well as all applications on that computer will continue to run as before. Make sure that the NAT32 machine as being 100% invisible on the Internet.

The main advantage of the that type of software router which is all machines are enabled and communicating via NAT32.it has time communication with the system like whenever the system has the sent its first packet after that continua the whole process to the when system sent its last packet is shown. The number of packets sent (Usage) is also shown so we can use as time management.A machine can be disabled by selecting it and then clicking Disable. The usage figures for that machine are displayed in a pop-up dialog box when the operator clicks the Disable button. Thereafter, the machine remains disabled until the next customer uses it for Internet access.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The NAT32 Windows Software Router now supports a Safe Mode that reliably protects the Windows TCP/IP stack from all unsolicited Internet traffic. We can use multiple internet communication network with NAT32 Windows Software Router.NAT32® is distributed as a combined version for the following 32-bit Windows platforms which support to the windows xp,windows 2000,windows ME as well as windows 98. Machine can be enabled by selecting it and then clicking Enable. This resets the Usage and Time values and enables Internet communications because machine has display the time duration in minute.

NAT32 Windows Software Router run with the internet connection system .it basically used in time management .That type of router which are support to the Windows RAS Server and the Windows 98 DUN Server for the internet connection. NAT32 is totally supported to the multiple internet connection multiple private LANs and multiple private LAN gateways.as well as customers to connect their Laptops directly to an Internet Cafe LAN used of the DHCP configuration which supports the NAT32.