Thread: How to add specialized toolbar button to Firefox?

How to add specialized toolbar button to Firefox?

Hello, I am fade up of using the same toolbar button on the Firefox that is default come up with the same and having the same old style in all the update of the Mozilla. I want some special button on the Toolbar and use then as per my need. So help me to find How to add specialized toolbar button to Firefox? A help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to add specialized toolbar button to Firefox?

You are at the right place for raising this kind of the question. There is an extension of the Firefox which replace the browser's toolbar button with the new specialize button. This extension is know as the "Toolbar Buttons" as the name suggested this work for the toolbar only and having number of button that you can choose from. So download it and enjoy it.

This extension adds buttons to the Customize Toolbar Window. To move them from there to the Toolbar you must right click the toolbar and press customize, select what buttons you want to use and drag them to the toolbar. There are now over 100 Firefox, 50 for Thunderbird, and 25 for Sunbird. I have received requests for more buttons to be added, this version addressed a number of those requests but not all, I am working on added them now.

This extension makes the image look of the button that is compatible with the application that you are about to use. This extension having the ability to add the button with the same image as application working on. Suppose your using the Gmail button and want to display the Gmail on it then it will do the same. So give a try to this and you will come to know about the feature of it.

If you are not liking the button available with this add on and want to have more button and customize then your own then you have to check the Author site who have given the ability to create your own button. So if you wish to make your own then visit the link given below. This will give you the access for creation of the button and load it on your browser.
    Toolbar Button Creation

To download the add onto your browser just go to the Mozilla Firefox and get the download of it on your browser. If you are new for the browser and don't have much idea about the download of it then i can give you the link of the same that will give you the detail about how to download extension from the Mozilla Firefox. Just click on the link below and you will come to know about the download of the same.
    How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?