Thread: Remove white color from the Tabs in Firefox

Remove white color from the Tabs in Firefox

Hello Friends, I am having one issue with the Mozilla Firefox that i need to solve with the help of you people hoping that get the proper solution of the same. From last so many year i am getting the tabs in the while color and now want Remove white color from the Tabs in Firefox so that i can add some color to it and increase is display quality. So if you people help me do the same then it will be appreciated.

Re: Remove white color from the Tabs in Firefox

'FabTabs' is the application that can be used to make the tabs color changing and remove the white color from there. This feature will remove the same white color and also gives the different color to the different tab. After installing all you have to do is just make the setting in the option ad change the color preference. So download this extension of the Mozilla and enjoy.

FabTabs is kind of an experimental extension for now that will color your Firefox Tabs in a way you have never seen before. By taking a small screenshot of the website you are currently viewing, and calculating the most commonly used color from that screenshot, it tries to take the 1 essential color from the website and applies it to the tab. I think it was about a year ago when I first asked myself "How can I make a website easier to recognize by only looking at the tabs?". I have looked at ColorFull Tabs, Chroma Tabs and PageStyle2Tab of course, but all of these are not actually "looking" at the website to see what color it is as you and I would do. So more as a technical experiment than actually planning on releasing something I started investigating this idea, and so FabTabs was born.

You can also use the 'ColorfulTabs' extension which also gives the colorful looks to the Mozilla Firefox's tab so that you can perform the task with this tab. Coloring of tab makes the user work with the colorful environment and also lets the user to recognize the tabs which have already opened the pages. If you like the same then don't forgot to mention thanks.

If you are willing to use the Colofultab extension for the Mozilla Firefox browser then you are on the right track. This extension have the better functionality with the tabs in the Mozilla Firefox and change the working of the user with the nice look of the tab. I will suggest you to give a try to this add on and the decide which one is more likely and suits to your need. You can get more about it on the link given below.
    Add colors to the tabs in FireFox

Hey thank i have been looking for this add on after checking this post i have downloaded one of them that is Colorfultab and liked it most. To download this from the Firefox page just go to the Firefox extension page or just Click on tools menu from the Firefox and then go the add ons now click on the search and type the name of the same on that. Now Click on the add to Firefox and then to install. Thats it!!!