Thread: 'The connection was reset' error in Firefox

'The connection was reset' error in Firefox

I have been surfing online and that i have got the 'The connection was reset' error in Firefox and could not got that why i am getting this kind of the error. I have been using the Firefox from long time and didn't got this issue. After refreshing the page it come back to the result but still i want to know about this issue so help me with the same. Thanks in advance

Re: 'The connection was reset' error in Firefox

This happens when the server is not responding to your request and the network i resetting your connection for the next request from the server. I have been getting the same but not every time this happens some time and having no harm when you click on the try again it will display the page that you want visit. So continue with your work and enjoy.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This issue is more often occur when the connection from the server is lost or the server is resetting the connection for the client. If you are using any kind of router for the internet connectivity then it could be also possible that the connection in the same is resetting the router configuration. So without worry continue with the work.

This is because the site which you are about to visit has been too busy or unavailable due to some reason that is why it is unable to respond to the user so no need worry and have you surfing for the long time without an issue with the small error page. As there is no harm with this kind of error for your web browsing.

The solution of the problem you can get on the page itself when you are getting this error. This shows the some message as:
    1. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    2. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    3. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web