Thread: How to launch Websites with keyboard in Firefox?

How to launch Websites with keyboard in Firefox?

Hi there, I am using the Mozilla Firefox and looking to do some kind of stuff with the same. I am finding way by which i can get the access of the website from the keyboard but don't know How to launch Websites with keyboard in Firefox? So if you have got the answer for the same then let me know so that i can use it and satisfy my need. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to launch Websites with keyboard in Firefox?

There is only one thing that will help you with the same is available in the form of the extension of the Firefox. As you have heard about the Firefox extension that is showing the compatibility with lots application, one more is available to do the same and know as the 'SiteLauncher' which gives you the access of the website with the keyboard. So download it and enjoy it.

SiteLauncher is an add-on for Firefox that gives you a super-quick way to to open your favorite websites using only your keyboard. One special hotkey brings up the 'Launcher', followed by a unique key to launch a site. SiteLauncher is especially useful as a super-fast method for opening websites you use often throughout the day, for example, many people would probably want to add Google, Facebook, GoogleMail, and Twitter, to SiteLauncher - what sites to include is entirely up to you.

After the installation of the same you will have to make some settings in the option of the same so that you can set the shortcut for the website. After setting the same when you will come back to the browser and press the CTRL and space button together you will get a pop up with the list of site that will open the site of your choice. So use it and then comment on it.

If you are using the Keyboard more often then this add on will give you all the feature of the Website that your looking for. This extension gets added to the browser toolbar automatically and if you want to remove the same then go to the customize toolbar and remove it. This also can be access with the Ctrl+Alt for the user of the Mac operating system.

After getting all the review about the same i think you need to download the extension of the Firefox. So here i am giving you the step helpful for the same. Hope that you will like it and do the needful as suggested below.

• Open the Mozilla browser
    • Click on the Tools
    • Go to the Add on
    • jump on the search
    • Type SiteLauncher and press enter
    • Now click on Add to Firefox
    • Click on install
    • Restart the Firefox.