Thread: Need to know about Comodo Dragon browser

Need to know about Comodo Dragon browser

Hey, I have been using the Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browser. But Recently heard about the new release of the Comodo Dragon Browser so i have got some interest on the same so Need to know about Comodo Dragon browser. And asking the people who have used this. IF any one have the proper reply for my question then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance

Re: Need to know about Comodo Dragon browser

Comodo Dragon is free browser that is having ten Chromium technology and offers the Fast and the safer browsein for the Internet User. IT is somewhat like the Google Chrome as both are having the Chromium technology. But one of the disadvantage is that this browser is not yet set for the extension as all the other browser support.

As there are already lots of the browser set up with the number of the user then why yo shift to the Comodo Dragon browser? this is the question that is being asked by most of the people who have heard about it. Last years almost 25 million new strains of malware were created and caused the 400% jump of the same and infected the user of those browser. This is what is being offer by the Comodo Dragon Browser that is being secure from this type of the malware which other browser are fails to establish. Thanks

It is almost like the Google Chrome bu having no extension support for the same. If you are using the Google Chrome and happy with the same then it is OK but if you want to shift then there is one reason is that it is offering the security against the malware so that you can perform the safe browsing. You can download it from the Comodo's official site for the free.

Today's Web users require MORE than a Browser that is faster, nimbler and more stable. They need one that is secure too! In 2009 alone, more than 25 million new strains of malware were created, causing a 400% jump in compromised Web sites worldwide. This is exactly why Comodo, the world's leading online security and trust assurance innovator, has stepped forward with Comodo Dragon. – A Chromium technology-based Browser that offers you all of Chrome's features PLUS the unparalleled level of security and privacy you only get from Comodo. Including a greater level of privacy than Chromium technology offers.

Hey if this browser does not support the extension then why to switch to it as i am getting the good response from the Google Chrome which are having the same functionality as the Chromium browser. I am not finding and strong reason for the same. So if you want to switch it your wish as i like to enjoy the surfing with the Google Chrome and having no complaint regarding the same. Thanks