Thread: Does Mac OS supports Google Chrome Extension?

Does Mac OS supports Google Chrome Extension?

Hi There, I am the user of the Mac OS X operating system so my question is related to that only. I am planning to install the Google Chrome browser for the same. I wanted to use the Google Browser but having doubt about the extension of the same Does Mac OS supports Google Chrome Extension?. So if any one have the knowledge about the same then let me know about the same. Thanks

Re: Does Mac OS supports Google Chrome Extension?

There is good news for the Mac OS user that the Google Chrome extension will now be available with the Google Chrome and can be used with the Mac operating system. So now there is no more wait for the Google Chrome to use with Mac. The Google has officially declared the extension support in Mac with the Beta version of the Google Chrome release. So if you want to use the same the try the Beta version of the same.

The Google beta channel now have the support for the Google Chrome extension in Mac operating system. I have been looking of the same and got the news about the Google. The dev version of the Google Chrome yet not have the support for the extension support. The more you can get on the link given below.
    Google Chrome Extension
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Since we released Chrome for Mac in beta last December, we've been busy adding new features. Today, after some incubation in the developer channel, we're happy to make some of these features more widely available. The new beta release of Chrome for Mac offers extensions, bookmark sync, and more. With this new version, you'll be able to install any of over 2,200 extensions (and counting!) currently available in Chrome's extensions gallery. Extensions can add useful, informative, fun, or quirky functionality to the browser. You can manage your extensions by clicking on the Window menu and choosing "Extensions." More about this on the Google.

Hey Thanks for all your help about the query that i had with the Google Chrome extension in the Mac operating system that i have asked about and the help that you have provided about the same. But need more help and i think it is not that big just want to make sure that the extension download will also be in the same manner as in the Windows? if yes then reply me.

Yes you can download the add on of the Firefox in the same way as you are downloading in the Windows operating system. All you have to do is go to the Google Chrome extension page where se3arch for the extension which want to download and that it!!! install it. To know more about it just check out the video for the same by clicking here
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain