Thread: Clear browser history from keyboard in Firefox

Clear browser history from keyboard in Firefox

I have been using the Firefox from last so many year and fed up with the old style of clearing the browser history from it. So i am looking for some new way to clear the browser history. Is there any method to Clear browser history from keyboard in Firefox. If possible then let me know the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: Clear browser history from keyboard in Firefox

If you are looking for some other method to clear the browser history then i can tell you that no other thing will give the same except the extension of the Mozilla Firefox. You can use "Clear History" extension that will delete the browser history by just a single click. I will suggest you to use it once and see the working of it as i have used it and liked it most. Thanks

The 'Clear History' extension of the Firefox adds the missing "clear history" entry to the history menu as we are using in the Safari. This give the shortcut for the deletion of the history from the browser. For the shortcut of the same you have to use the meta+alt+C and you will notice that the history has been gone from there. So use it and see the working of the same.

You have not specified the version of the Mozilla Firefox browser that you are using which will makes us to understand your problem and find the proper solution of the same but any ways, If you are running the new version of the Firefox browser then it is not possible for you to add this add on to the same as it is not compatible with it. You can have the older style of the clearing history left. So degrade the browser and then try the add on

How come new version of the Firefox is not supporting it own add on? anyways my issue is not that. I am running the older version of the Firefox browser which i think can support the Clear History extension of the Mozilla Firefox. But still having one issue i am unable to find this add on. SO if you help for the download of the same then it can be easier for me to use the same.

To download the extension of the Firefox you only have to go to the Extension page of Mozilla Firefox and search for the Clear History extension in the search box. After you get this add on then click on the Add to Firefox and then install in on your browser. Or you can check the below given link that will give you the access of the extension download from Firefox.
    How to install extension in Mozilla Firefox?