Thread: Why no Buzz for Palm WebOS?

Why no Buzz for Palm WebOS?

I have been waiting for the release of the Google's new social networking that is Google Buzz but got upset the new that is not compatible with the Palm WebOS as i am the user of same. I am getting any reason for what Google does not recognize it for the same. So if you people have idea about the same then help me with Why no Buzz for Palm WebOS? to find the solution.

Re: Why no Buzz for Palm WebOS?

You are right and i am agreed with you as i am also not finding any reason to satisfy the same. When Google can release it with the Google Android and iPhone which are supporting the webkit browser then why not with the Palm WebOS which supports the same. This should be passed to the Google so that he will be aware of the same.

WebOS should be support for the Google buzz as all the other application of the Google so why not the Google Buzz for the same. I am having the Palm WebOs and i am using the application like the Google map and all but when trying to buzz the post from the Gmail i could not so this gets me to the search for t and find the answer on the Google.

It not like that the Google Buzz will not work on the palm Os and all other mobile that we are discussing about but it will take time as the Google has declared some modification and after that the Google Buzz will be available for the palm WebOS user too. Till that time user of the same have to keep patience. Hope you like it. Say thanks if you like it.

The features for Buzz for mobile vary depending on your phone, OS version, or language. Here's a brief overview of what's currently available:
    1. Android 1.6+, get Maps 4.0+. Check Market for the latest version.
    2. Go to buzz.google.com in Safari > select Nearby view > select the map.
    3. Maps 4.0+: Install now from m.google.com/maps.
    4. From the pre-installed quick search widget (Android OS 2.0+).
    5. From Google Mobile App available at App Store.

Source: Google

Thanks for all your help regarding the query i have asked i.e. "Why no Buzz for Palm WebOS?" and the quick reply of you people is appreciated so that can get the knowledge about the Google Buzz support for the Palm WebOS. I have come to know that the people of the Web OS have to wait till the release of the Google Buzz for the same.