Thread: Unable to post buzz on Blackberry

Unable to post buzz on Blackberry

I am having one problem that i am unable to solve so that is i am here to take the help of your. I have enable the Google buzz for my Gmail account and using it on my desktop computer. I am using the blackberry phone and when i am accessing the buzz in it but Unable to post buzz on Blackberry. So tell me why i am not able to perform the same.

Re: Unable to post buzz on Blackberry

You can not post the buzz with the Blackberry as per the Google. Google revealed that Blackberry user can not use the Google Buzz on their as this is coming soon for the blackberry and some of the phone that is not yet supporting the same. So check more on the Homepage of the Google buzz. No worry Google will be introducing for the same.

Hey, Google Buzz till now is available for the Google Android phone as well as the iPhone and also for the Nokia S60 phone rest of the mobile user have to wait for the release of the Google Buzz for them. The Google is working on the same and have updated that they will release the Google Buzz for the other mobile users to.

To start using Buzz for mobile, go to buzz.google.com from your phone's browser. It is currently available for Android and iPhone, but we're working to bring it to other platforms. The Buzz layer on Google Maps for mobile is available on Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and iPhone (as web maps). More on the Google Blog

Hey thanks for your help regarding the use of the Google buzz in the blackberry phone and your quick response about the same is appreciated. I have one more thing that i want to solve with your issue. I am less knowledge about the Google Map and how to insert it. So explain me this in detail. Waiting for reply.

Go to the Google Map homepage and from there click on the button to send the setting to your phone and follow the message that is received from Google and you will activate the Google Map to your device. Use Google Maps on your phone, and never carry a paper map again. To know more about the Google map just visit the link given below.
    Download Google Maps for Mobile Phones
    Google maps for Nokia N series
    Google maps for LG kp500 Cookie