Thread: Google Buzz v/s Facebook

Google Buzz v/s Facebook

Hi there, I am using the Facebook application that i am using form last several year and having no issue with the same. But recently i have heard about the Google Buzz which is the product of the Google. So i need a test for Google Buzz v/s Facebook, so that i will know about the application which is better. So help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Google Buzz v/s Facebook

Facebook are serving the people from last several years and having the number of user who are following the Facebook and don't want to shift to any other social site. So it is difficult for the Google Buzz to establish its value in the world of the Social Site. As it is noticed that Google Buzz is new and most of it advantage and weakness are still about to reveal. Thats all i have about this. Hope you will like it.

Google Buzz is released for the Public use but there is one issue that makes it little difficult for the user to use it. As it is only available for the user of the Gmail who are having the Gmail account so they can only use it. The people are not having the Gmail account can not use it. So if you want to use the Google Buzz then first create the GMail Account.

Most of the people are having the Facebook account to use its application. The Facebook are having the Flash gaming application that is liked by most of the people and same are looking for the Google Buzz but the Google Buzz is not yet introduced with the any application like this so the user will stick to the Facebook and it will take long time to switch to the other social site.

Google Buzz have one advantage that he don't have to attract the people towards it as the user of the Gmail will automatically join this and rest of the people who want to join so they have to create there GMail account so for the marketing purpose Google is not worried as it has already existing member who will give a try one for the Google Buzz. Where as if the people will create the Google account to connect to the Google Buzz will marketing the Gmail also.

Google Buzz is the New contender in the Field of the Social site but having more knowledge then any other. As the Google already have Orkut, Google Wave and Dodgeball and new one is the Google Buzz will make the competition between its own product. But user can switch first time for knowing about the feature of it as new is always better.